- Are you a recent graduate OR have 6-12 months B2B sales experience?
- Does money motivate you?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile to succeed?
A buzzy start-up in Leeds is hiring TWO Delivery Consultants to join the business ASAP due to huge demand in their markets.
The Client - Automotive Recruitment - Delivery Consultant
Set up in 2019, this business has fared well during the covid-19 pandemic retaining ALL staff and continuing with their growth strategy.
You will be joining a business where you have the unique opportunity to learn directly from the CEO who has over 10 years’ experience recruiting C-Suite professional within the Automotive Industry. The business provides a quality service to their clients and has conducted searches for Vice President and Director level talent across the EU, USA and Asia.
The Job - Automotive Recruitment - Delivery Consultant
As a Delivery Consultant for our client, your day to day will be varied. You will be working directly with the Director of the business to source TOP talent. Responsibilities include:
- Take job briefs and candidate specifications from clients and update internal database accordingly
- Write attractive/enticing job adverts
- Source suitable candidates for open jobs via cold outreach/LinkedIn/job boards
- Screen candidates to ensure they meet the clients brief fully
- Shortlist candidates and present to client
- Manage expectations from both the client and candidate side
- Do a deal & celebrate!
The Candidate - Automotive Recruitment - Delivery Consultant
A career in recruitment is not for everyone, you need to be hard-working, ambitious and an excellent communicator. It would also help if you have:
- Recently graduated from a top 100 university OR have 6-12 months B2B sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be dealing with C-Suite professionals on salaries of £150,000+
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- The ability to build and maintain relationships. In recruitment, personality is key.
The Perks - Automotive Recruitment - Delivery Consultant
Recruitment is a highly lucrative and rewarding career where consultants are constantly incentivised to deliver.
With our client you can expect:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Monthly Incentives - e.g fancy watch, meal vouchers, hotel stays, etc
- Cycle to work/Gym membership
- Flexible working
- Early finish on a Friday - did someone say Beer O’Clock??
- Quarterly trips away with the team
- LinkedIn Recruiter License
- Excellent training directly from the director of the business.
This truly is an amazing opportunity for an entry level candidate.
The process is simple: You upload your CV, a member of the team will get in contact for an initial conversation, a video interview will take place and you will then be presented to the client.
The entire interview process can be completed in ONE WEEK. So, what are you waiting for?
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'