A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious business on their training scheme giving you a helping hand into the world of recruitment. You will get the opportunity to work with internationally recognised organisations. The role allows you to work between both London and the Midlands.
The company have strong morals and values which ensure all of the work is carried out correctly, ethically and to the highest quality. The company offer a bespoke and market leading training which will give you everything you need to exceed your own expectations and become a fully functional and successful consultant. They also provide clear routes for progression as well as team building days and annual trips.
In your first 8 weeks you will receive constant training giving you valuable knowledge of the company, the industry and the processes of recruitment - practical and theory. You will then be mentored for the following 4 weeks as you take more steps into the role, meeting clients and visiting the London office. After the 12 week induction and training period, you will be ready and confident to jump into the role with both hands.
As a fully trained consultant you will have responsibility for the following:
- Attract new clients through the use of sales, business development, networking and marketing techniques
- Visit new and potential clients to build and develop long term relationships
- Advertise vacancies on a wide range of platforms including jobs boards and social media
- Use social media to advertise vacancies as well as attracting and building relationships with candidates and employers
- Manage the application stage of vacancies including reviewing applications, interviewing, tests, briefing candidates of the vacancies and shortlisting
- Checking suitability and references as well as preparing CVs of candidates before submitting to clients
- Organising interviews for candidates requested by clients and then providing results to candidates
- Negotiating job offers and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets
To be considered for this amazing training scheme you need to have a motivated and resilient personality. You will also need to the following:
- Ambitious and striving to succeed
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good communication skills including listening
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good organisational skills
Benefits: 22 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, lucrative bonus scheme, excellent training, clear progression routes, pension scheme, team building days and trips.
- Organisational Skills
- Building Relationships
- Highly Ambitious