Our client is an impressive firm that offers amazing academy training to their graduates as part of their Graduate Training Scheme. They focus on the London and Midlands market places in the commercial and financial worlds of recruitment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their graduate academy and be part of the next generation of talent within the firm.The role allows you to work between both London and in the heart of Northampton.
The company have strong morals and values which ensure all of the work is carried out correctly, ethically and to the highest quality. The company offer a bespoke and market leading training which will give you everything you need to exceed your own expectations and become a fully functional and successful consultant. They also provide clear routes for progression as well as team building days and annual trips.
In your first 8 weeks you will receive constant training giving you valuable knowledge of the company, the industry and the processes of recruitment - practical and theory. You will then be mentored for the following 4 weeks as you take more steps into the role, meeting clients and visiting the London office. After the 12 week induction and training period, you will be ready and confident to jump into the role with both hands.
As a fully trained consultant you will have responsibility for the following:
- Attract new clients through the use of sales, business development, networking and marketing techniques
- Visit new and potential clients to build and develop long term relationships
- Advertise vacancies on a wide range of platforms including jobs boards and social media
- Use social media to advertise vacancies as well as attracting and building relationships with candidates and employers
- Manage the application stage of vacancies including reviewing applications, interviewing, tests, briefing candidates of the vacancies and shortlisting
- Checking suitability and references as well as preparing CVs of candidates before submitting to clients
- Organising interviews for candidates requested by clients and then providing results to candidates
- Negotiating job offers and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates
- Working towards and exceeding targets
Benefits: 22 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays, lucrative bonus scheme, excellent training, clear progression routes, pension scheme, team building days and trips.
- Organisational Skills
- Building Relationships
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"