Graduate Recruitment - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: South West London
Salary: Basic + Commission (Year 1 OTE 35k, Year 2 60k-80k, Year 3 100k+)
Immediate and summer starts available!
Are you looking for a career opportunity after straight after finishing university? Want to join a company with opportunities to move to the US? Then come and join our hardworking and ambitious team as a Recruitment Consultant!
What we are offering:
- One of the best recruitment training programmes out there - 2 years long so we support your growth from graduate trainee to recruitment master
- A great commission structure - no thresholds, earn as much as you want!
- Our culture: ping pong tournaments, netball team, football team, incentives to reward hard work, friendly competitive atmosphere, team culture
- A clear progression structure - our career progression is fair, achievable and exciting.
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve at Harnham?
- Winning new client business through cold calling
- Building and maintaining relationships with these clients to ensure a great service
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
- Screening and meeting candidates to understand their career needs
- Meeting clients and negotiating fees
- Organising meetings and interviews for candidates and clients
- Handling feedback and closing deals
- Striving towards meeting and exceeding targets
Who is Harnham?
Harnham is one of Europe's leading providers of recruitment services and specialists in the Data & Analytics marketplace. We established in 2006 beginning with our head office in London and have now expanded to offices in New York and San Francisco. We pride ourselves on never having lost a client, being award-winning and being different to other recruitment agencies out there. We work exceptionally hard and believe this needs to be rewarded by incentives, commission and winner's trips to exotic places!
The ideal candidate:
Even though no experience is needed as full training is given, we are looking for degree educated individuals who are excited by the prospect to work in a market leading company and possess the following qualities:
- Positive attitude
- Extremely strong work ethic
- Regular incentives including lunch clubs and winner trips
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 20 days holiday and offices close over Christmas
- Free fruit and breakfast
- 5:30 finish twice a week
- Wellness Wednesdays - long lunch for gym session or time to recharge
How to apply - please submit your application via the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Emma Way at Harnham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job