Graduate Recruitment Scheme - Financial Recruitment. Join the graduate recruitment scheme at one of the leaders and most respected brands within Accounting and Finance recruitment - become a graduate recruitment consultant operating as a specialist within the space, enjoying significant development and progression opportunities allowing you to build a career you can be truly proud of.
- the opportunity is to become an integral part of the very established Permanent Qualified team
- you will be consulting to businesses of all sizes, from SME's to multi-national Blue-Chip companies across the Banking, Financial Services, Not-for-Profit, Commerce and Industry and Professional Service sectors
- this graduate recruitment scheme will expose you to all aspects of a 360 role - it is very hands-on where you will be working alongside some of the brightest and most successful consultants within this space
- speaking to candidates over the phone, inviting them in for interview and assessing them face-to-face, then working with senior consultants to help them transition into their next role
- you will be given all the tools and training you need, but also you will be expected to contribute fully to the success of your team from day 1
Benefits of this graduate recruitment scheme:
- the founders, who came together in 2010 to form the business, were both very significant players within the market in their own right
- you will be working directly with one of the founders as well as consultants with 2.5 to 10 years experience, so an amazing opportunity to surround yourself with people who really know what they are doing, giving you the perfect environment to learn how to headhunt effectively and become a specialist within the Finance market
- there are currently 15 billers in the firm, ranging in experience from very recent hires to consultants with over 10 years experience
- the company has just moved into inspiring new offices close to Oxford Street which doubles their capacity to grow
- also just gone through a major re-brand, including the creation of a best of class website and online presence
- everything is in place for the company to accelerate forward, creating significant opportunities for those who join now
- they have a huge amount of work on at the moment, with some very interesting mandates, allowing you to have impact and start earning commission almost immediately
- the commission structure is also extremely generous relative to most - there is no threshold, but they do have quarterly kickers and end of year bonuses
- they are due to turnover £4m this year!
- your progression within the business is completely within your control as it is based purely on your activity and how much revenue you generate
- culturally it is friendly and supportive with lots of on-desk training
- it's a social team - they typically go for beers on a Friday and the whole team went to Ibiza earlier this year
- everyone is easy going / down to earth, but there is also a strong work ethic within the business - you will enjoy working here, but you will also be working hard to ensure your success
- be of the calibre needed to join a top-level graduate recruitment scheme
- 2.1 or above in finance-related degree from leading university
- someone who wants to expose themselves to the full process, learn how it's done properly and ultimately become a 'name' in their own right
- must be down to earth and honest
- clear and significant ambition / drive to succeed
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to join this graduate recruitment scheme and become a finance recruitment specialist in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- recruitment consultant
- trainee recruiter
- graduate recruitment scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job