Graduate Recruitment Scheme - Kings Cross
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Top 30 Uni Graduates needed
Are you looking for a dynamic environment, career progression and money? Do you have a winning attitude, a desire to succeed, and a wont stop until you get there work ethic? If so, we’d like to meet you so we can discuss our opportunities and your future!
Recruitment consultancy offers you the opportunity to progress within a career while working with an exciting mix of the world’s most establishes clients and high level candidates - placing the best talent into global teams! Not only will you be working with a high calibre of personnel, with hard work you will be given the opportunity to travel.
Even better? - You will be given complete autonomy over your salary and career progression - the sky is the limit!
The reality of most Graduate roles:
- On average, a graduate’s salary is around £20,000 for a few years after graduation.
- Only 18% of graduates earn more than £35,000/year in their first 6 years.
- The majority of graduates see no professional progression before year 3.
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy roles:
- On average, graduates out of University earn £34,100 with Top performers earning £50,000+ in year 1
- 40% of graduates earn more than £100,000 after 5 years of being in Recruitment.
- Over 90% of graduates earn 1 or 2 promotions in their first year.
- 1/5 Graduates make Director in 5 years.
Benefits of our Graduate schemes:
- Basic salary of £20,000 increasing to £25,000+ (OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- Fast-paced environment
- Outstanding 1:1 mentoring scheme
- Team drinks and lunches
- Office based in the City
- International opportunities
- Other incentives
- Respectable Degree (2:1 or higher) - some sales experience (desired however not essential)
- A hard work ethic
- A competitive nature
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Money motivated attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and ambition
Recruitment Consultancy is the second fastest growing industry in the UK, with graduates being the majority of hires. Graduate Legal Recruitment roles offer plenty of opportunities for training and development with clear paths of progression, and of course, uncapped commission!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'