Graduate Recruitment - Finance and Marketing. You will receive comprehensive training and mentorship to support your development into an expert consultant recruiting professionals in either Marketing, Finance, Accounting or Business sectors. The company is a multi-award-winning, highly respected and long standing recruitment services business with multiple offices around the world - a truly great opportunity for a hungry graduate to develop a career of significance.
* You will need to be a pro-active and driven individual with some background knowledge in one of their key sectors (business, marketing, accounting, finance)
* be a people-centric team player
* have significant ambition to achieve success early on through taking a progressive approach
* strong graduate credentials / academics: 2.1 or above from leading university, good A Levels
Benefits of a Graduate Recruitment career with this award-winning business:
* Meritocratic progression; all of the leadership team entered the business at graduate / entry level and worked their way up, with some going on to set up their offices overseas!
* Generous basic salary plus rewards and a transparent commission structure; you will know exactly what you are going to earn at the end of the month. Being a high performer in this firm will also see you at monthly lunch clubs, enjoying trips abroad and taking full advantage of the drinks trolley to get that Friday feeling
* Your input will be valued from day 1 and there are no limits. One of their graduate hires had an idea, pitched it to the MD and within 2 years is now leading his own team
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant Job Role:
* Approach potential candidates, assess suitability against the requirements of your client and pitch exciting opportunities to them
* This graduate recruitment role is all about building great relationships over the telephone and face-to-face and your candidates are switched-on professionals with a drive to build their careers
* Integrate yourself into your clients' market to fully understand their hiring needs
You will be joining a well-established recruitment consultancy business with offices in London, Singapore, Sydney and Kuala Lumpur. With over 20 years in the industry, this is the perfect place to build your career. Looking for a driven and engaging graduate with a real passion to build a relationship focused role within central London.
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting graduate recruitment career in Central London.
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- graduate recruitment
- trainee recruiter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job