Are you looking for a new role where you can use your competitive edge and financial motivation to build a successful career? Do you want to work in a young and fun office in the heart of London, where there are weekly, monthly, and yearly team incentives? Then we might have the role for you!
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
The Role - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Screening CV’s
- Writing job adverts
- Interviewing candidates
- Winning new clients
- Attending client meetings to keep up with hiring criteria
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates
- Scheduling interviews
- Preparing candidates for interviews
What’s On Offer? - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
The benefits of joining a fast-growing recruitment agency include the ability to take on more responsibility from an early stage, and as the company continues to grow, you will grow with it and see yourself in a senior position within the business in no time!
Other benefits include:
- Uncapped commission scheme of up to 40%
- Excellent career progression
- Top level training from an in-house trainer
- Holiday incentives to New York, Ibiza, Bahamas
- Weekly team nights out
- Beer fridge in the office
- Company sports day once a year
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
The Ideal Candidate - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Recent graduate from a top 10 university (2:1 or above)
- A background in sales is desirable however not essential
- Language speakers are desirable (French, German, Dutch)
- Willing to work hard and go the extra mile (this is not a 9-5 role!)
- Confident both on and off the phone
- Financially driven
- Excelled in something (e.g., sports, music, art)
- Articulate and polished
If you are interested in this opportunity, then apply with your CV NOW for immediate consideration!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you to give you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'