This leading global law firm is seeking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Manager. This is a critical hire for the firm and will offer the right person a fantastic opportunity to work with a strong and innovative team.
- To attract graduate talent to the firm and ensure that the highest calibre candidates are selected at the firm.
- Manage and deliver the annual graduate recruitment strategy and develop the media and marketing campaign to support this.
- Overall responsibility for the assessment an selection process
- Review effectiveness of selection process and materials, proposing and implementing improvements where appropriate.
- Create, build and maintain strong relationships with the university and campus stakeholders
- Work closely with CSR and Diversity within the Firm as well as with the Graduate Development Manager
- Review all processes annually to inform planning for the next year.
- Set and monitor the Graduate Recruitment budget.
To be considered for this role you will have legal graduate recruitment experience or similar within professional/financial services.
Please contact Nikki Bjurenvall ASAP to discuss the role further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job