An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Graduate Recruitment Manager to join a Leading Global Tech Company based in Central London.
We are looking for an innovative and hands-on leader to solely manage the Graduate Recruitment process and full Programme Management. You will manage both the strategic and day-to-day responsibilities to engage with and attract talented graduates to the business. You will oversee and manage the Graduate Programme so previous experience of this is a necessity
This Company is one the fastest growing and most innovative online technology companies globally. They continually challenge themselves not only to deliver expansion and innovation in their product offerings, but to match the dynamic and creative spirit in their business and culture.
This role would involve taking complete ownership of the Graduate Recruitment process, executing and driving efficiencies, and working operationally to deliver against results.
As Graduate Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for the hire of c.60 graduates and 30 interns annually. Day to day duties would involve:
- Analysing current strategy and striving to improve the Graduate Recruitment process.
- Being a hands-on graduate recruiter with excellent skills in engaging and attraction.
- Developing the campus and marketing strategy;
- Organising and attending Campus Events
- Building relationships with careers services and university societies;
- Managing the Graduate Programme;
- Maintaining diverse graduate pipeline;
- Effectively manage social media channels;
- Raising brand awareness;
- Designing and running insight days;
- Management of assessment centres;
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills to create highly collaborative partnerships
- Obsess about continually improving the graduate recruitment journey and enhancing graduates’ experience
- Constantly ask – how can we be better, leaner, more efficient and see ideas through to execution
- Experience in generating scalable improvements to Graduate Recruitment processes
- Experience in working for an international technology / Internet company is a definite advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job