Driven, Money Hungry, Graduate/Trainee Retail Recruitment Consultant - South West London
Salary: £20k - £25k basic + Uncapped Commission (1st year OTE £35k - £40k)
Location: South West London (Wimbledon)
Seeking: Graduates, High Academic Achievers, Sales/Commercial Personnel, High Sporting Achievers
If you are MONEY MOTIVATED, driven by SUCCESS, and thrive in a FAST-PACED, LIVELY and COMPETITVE environment - my client has a trainee recruitment consultant position for you!
What to expect as a Graduate/Trainee Retail Recruitment Consultant:
- Working with an exciting mix of the world’s largest retail brands, and small boutique firms - placing the best talent into their global teams
- Overseeing the entire recruitment process managing both candidates and clients from Day 1
- Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising
- Attending candidate and client meetings across London
- Complete autonomy over your salary and career progression - the sky is the limit!
Core Competencies needed to be a Graduate/Trainee Retail Recruitment Consultant:
- Money motivated
- Exceptional communication & negotiation skills
- Ideally you will be a graduate with a 2:1 degree, but strong academic or sporting candidates with prior sales experience also excel in a recruitment position
What does this client offer you?
- Personalised career development programme, designed by you and your manager, on Day 1
- Unrivalled sales and recruitment training
- Bonus scheme: with the mission to always offer the best bonus scheme in the retail recruitment market!
- Unique incentive scheme; Rolex watches, iPads, holidays, champagne lunches, Selfridges’ vouchers just to name a few
- 'Work hard play hard’ ethos; company nights out, dodgeball tournaments, summer rounders and Michelin star dinners are all part of the thank you package for your hard work
- Starting salary £18k - £21k + Uncapped commission + promotion average 3 months
This position is tailor made for driven individuals keen to get their foot on the sales ladder and start making great money as soon as possible! Available for an immediate start, this company offers a personable and supportive working environment to any trainee/recruitment consultants eager to show what they can bring to the team.
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"