Graduate Recruitment - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Basic + Commission (Year 1 OTE 35k, Year 2 60k-80k, Year 3 100k+)
Immediate and summer starts!
Are you a recent graduate looking for a new career? Current role not really cutting it? Are you putting in the hours and getting nothing back? Then come and join us at Harnham where progression is based on performance not length of service! We are looking for competitive individuals to add to our expanding recruitment teams.
Who is Harnham?
Harnham is one of Europe's leading providers of recruitment services and specialists in the Data & Analytics marketplace. We established in 2006 beginning with our head office in London and have now expanded to offices in New York and San Francisco. We pride ourselves on never having lost a client, being award-winning and being different to other recruitment agencies out there. We are a team of competitive, fun and social individuals who work exceptionally hard. Our hard work is of course rewarded by incentives, commission and winner's trips to exotic places!
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve at Harnham?
- Winning new client business through cold calling
- Building and maintaining relationships with these clients to ensure a great service
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of methods
- Screening and meeting candidates to understand their career needs
- Meeting clients and negotiating fees
- Organising meetings and interviews for candidates and clients
- Handling feedback and closing deals
- Striving towards meeting and exceeding targets
What we are offering:
- Top billers and winners lunch clubs and trips abroad (previous years trips Miami, Las Vegas, Cancun!)
- One of the best recruitment training programmes out there - 2 years long so we support your growth from graduate trainee to recruitment master
- A great commission structure - no thresholds, earn as much as you want!
- Our culture: we're competitive not cut throat, sports teams, regular team nights out, drinks to celebrate promotions, early finishes twice a week, celebrate individual and team achievements
- A fast-paced progression structure - our career progression is fair, achievable and exciting.
The ideal candidate:
Even though no experience is needed as full training is given, we are looking for degree educated individuals who are excited by the prospect to earn lots of money and progress quickly. This is a competitive environment so to be successful you will need to be naturally competitive and like succeeding. This role offers you the opportunity to gain as much as you put in and develop a lucrative career. You will also need to be determined, motivated and resilient.
To apply: please submit your profile via the apply now button to send your application to Emma Way at Harnham
- recruitment consultant
- trainee recruitment consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job