A fantastic opportunity to join an educational company supporting their high volume apprenticeships scheme. This is a temp role to start 5 February until 4 May 2018. This role can be based either in their central London or Manchester office.
- Develop recruitment strategies for critical roles across Core UK Businesses
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Focus on continuous improvements to increase hiring process efficiency
- Stay connected with external market factors as well as new best practices/trends affecting recruiting.
- Use feedback from candidates and Hiring Managers to improve processes
- Guide and educate Hiring Managers on process, policies and programs
- Drive technology applications to improve process efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery
- Maintain data, and report on all hiring activity and metrics across the region
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- Project manage key initiatives that impact the overall recruitment strategy
Experience / skills required:
- Proven history of full-lifecycle and volume recruiting - identifying, evaluating and hiring high calibre talent
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to influence business partners and key decision makers across the organisation
- Understand the importance of candidate experience and strong customer focus
- Strong business acumen, analytical and planning skills with a genuine desire to understand the way digital technology is impacting education
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to drive and deliver results
- Strong proficiency with all technologies - ATS, MS Office, Social, Web, Google
For further information, please apply online via REED
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
- Business Acumen
- Project Management
- Recruitment Process
- Stakeholder Management
- Drive Results