Morson are proud to own the Interim Recruitment Process for Manchester Airports Group, we are looking for 2 Recruitment Coordinators for a period of 3 months to support the MAG Graduate programmes.
The Recruitment Coordinators will support all aspects of recruitment and selection co-ordination for MAG Graduate programmes, including attraction, assessment, and communications with candidates and other stakeholders. Working as part of the Talent team and being an ambassador for MAG and early talent opportunities.
- Reporting into the Early Talent Manager, the post-holder will support the end-to-end administration and co-ordination of recruitment campaigns.
- Carry out initial shortlisting of applications/CV's and conduct psychometric assessments professionally, recording and interpreting results and providing feedback to candidates and hiring managers
- Assessing video interview submissions and conducting telephone interviews
- Day-to-day liaison and engagement with candidates to establish and determine interview availability, answer queries, keep candidates updated on the status of their application, and provide feedback where requested
- Supporting on any recruitment or University events including booking venue/rooms, arranging appropriate resource and all materials required, and supporting the delivery of sessions or attending events as required
- Update and maintain the Applicant Tracking System and recruitment spreadsheets
- Support on providing monthly management information
- Support on drafting social media updates for MAG Careers channels
- Responding to candidate queries via the Early Talent inbox and via telephone
- Other additional support that may be required within the team
Your application will come directly to Vicky Farrell, Recruitment Partner Onsite at Manchester Airport Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job