Right Time Recruitment is the joint venture of Alan Sugar and BBC’s The Apprentice winner James White. Due to rapid expansion plans, the firm requires a number of trainee recruiters/ resourcers. Whilst the role will be to source CVs and screen candidates, eventually the candidate will become a full 360 recruitment consultant.
Recruitment Consultancy/Headhunting is a fast paced direct sales position that offers a varied and challenging role far from a typical 9-5 job. As a Recruitment Consultant you will effectively run your own business building up a client portfolio, attract the right candidates for the roles and match the two respective parties (candidate and client).
Each Resourcer will be reporting to 1 of our Senior Consultants and will initially be focused on speaking with suitable candidates for our requirements. Full training will be provided.
• Developing sourcing strategies
• Negotiating pay rates, benefits and other terms and conditions with Candidates
• Overseeing pre-employment steps, including reference checks and background tests
• Communicating details of new assignments and managing Contractors
• Maintaining relationships with business contacts to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals
• Building and maintaining a network of client contacts
• Developing question based selling techniques
We will offer you:
- A competitive starting base salary plus generous uncapped commission.
- Quick progression & career growth.
- Full training provided
- An exciting office environment
- Great incentives including team drinks, regular team building activities, half year incentive trips abroad, restaurant meals, sporting events.
- Company mobile phone after 3 months within the company
- Company laptop on your first day
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Experience within the field is not necessary, although sales or commercial experience is beneficial.
This opportunity would suit an entrepreneurial individual with drive to succeed, and the desire to be the best at whatever they do.
We have immediately available roles, as well as start dates in June for 2018 graduates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job