Graduate Recruitment Consultants
Graduate training roles starting from May to August 2018, based in Fareham, near Southampton and Portsmouth
We are currently holding interviews with undergraduates to join our 2018 intake for trainee Recruitment Consultant and Resourcer roles. Based at our offices on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham between Portsmouth and Southampton, the work involves relationship building with customers on the telephone, matching candidates' skills to clients' job vacancies and working to targets and objectives.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a local Recruitment Consultancy which, through the passion and desire of its outstanding employees, has grown to become one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the UK. We have a 'work hard, play hard' culture and an ingrained ambition to be the best we can be. To add to our team, we are looking for confident and competitive graduates who have an ambitious and positive personality, along with good listening skills and a fantastic telephone presence. We don't need you to have any specific previous experience but you will need to be a quick learner with the drive to succeed.
The growth of our business has provided excellent career progression for our graduates and we offer attractive long-term careers with good opportunities to move forwards in the business and to increase your earnings year on year. Please apply to us now to be considered for an interview at your convenience.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £25K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, where rewards are based on performance
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- A team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out
To apply for this job, graduates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis