Graduate Recruitment Consultants
Graduate career positioins starting from May to August 2018, based in Fareham, Hampshire
We are currently holding interviews with undergraduates to join our 2018 intake for trainee Recruitment Consultant roles. Based at our offices on the waterside Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham between Portsmouth and Southampton, the work involves developing client relationships, telephone interviewing and matching candidates' to clients' job vacancies.
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a thriving local Recruitment Consultancy which has grown to become one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK. We are looking for confident and competitive graduates who have an enthusiastic and positive personality, together with good listening skills and a natural sales ability. No previous experience is required.
The growth of our company has provided excellent career progression for our graduates and we offer attractive long-term careers with good opportunities to move forwards in the business and to increase your earnings year on year. Please apply to us now to be considered for an interview between now and May.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £25K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, where rewards are based on performance
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- A team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out
To apply for this job, graduates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job