Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Package: £20-22K Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure (£35K OTE Year 1) (£45K OTE Year 2) (£60K OTE Year 3)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sales - Recruitment - The Company
Our client are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agencies, with over 50 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £950 million and offices across the world, they supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands. They are looking for a driven, enthusiastic graduates to join their hugely successful and proactive Aerospace recruitment team.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sales - Recruitment - The Role
- Delivering the end to end recruitment process for contract and permanent roles
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage and maintain our database of candidates
- Always ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource candidates from job boards and relevant sources
- Building relationships with businesses to bring them onboard as clients
- Meeting clients and candidates
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sales - Recruitment - The Benefits
- A competitive basic salary that rises with each promotion
- Market-leading commission packages
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Shares scheme
- International opportunities, we have teams in 7/9 offices and 3 continents with more planned this year
- A 9-week initial training programme plus a continuous focus on your development
- The promotion structure is purely merit-based, we typically see Entry Level Consultants promoted twice in their first year.
- Holiday incetives for top performers
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sales - Recruitment - The Requirements
- Financially motivated
- Strong Work ethic
- Self confidence
- Strong communication skills
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several jobs offer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'