- Brilliant opportunity if you're a recent or current graduate looking for great training, a values driven & sociable environment and a career path in a global multinational (we're in 37 countries). This opportunity sits within our fastest growing specialism in the North.
- Manchester Spinningfields based with hybrid flexibility & career progression prospects.
Our fastest growing specialism across the North, Michael Page Property has been helping to shape successful careers and supporting organisations hire better for years. We specialise in permanent, and interim recruitment of professionals right across the UK.
While we are part of a global & hugely successful Plc with all of the international career progression & job security that offers, we really do operate as a close knit & collaborative team. Many of us have worked here for 5-15+ years, and we can talk you through how our careers have accelerated during that time.
We work with a range of clients from large international organisations to regionally based bodies and everything in between. The most exciting part of our job is getting to know what makes these organisations tick, fostering long term commercial relationships with successful clients & offering genuinely consultative advice on how to best attract talent to their teams.
We have great offices in Spinningfields, Manchester, but we are incredibly flexible. Once you are established you are welcome to spend every day with us if you wish in Manchester, or you can make use of hybrid / remote working / flexible working hours.
We have success stories of welcoming graduates to our teams, providing world class training and seeing them go on to have success in our business. We promote heavily from within: 87% of our Directors have been promoted internally including people who joined as graduates.
As long as you're motivated, a great communicator, and driven to do the best for your clients & candidates, we can make a Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity work for you.
- £22,000 - £23,000
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Full flexible benefits package
- 25 Days holiday (increases further with service)
- relationship sales business development recruitment graduate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'