Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Founded in April 2018 by two award-winning recruiters, my clients goal is to make the process of finding a new role in the Tech space a simply awesome experience ?? They smashed their targets in 2018, counting some of the coolest European Tech companies as their customers. They continued to grow fast in 2019, added to the ranks in 2020 and are now looking to push on and have their best year to date in 2021!
What Will You Do?
- Become the "go-to" Tech recruiter within your specific market discipline ??
- Create and develop long term client relationships ??
- Travel across Europe to attend client meetings and the latest event conference within your sector ??
- Source the finest talent for clients through multiple channels and manage the recruitment process ??
- Build an awesome candidate community within your chosen discipline ??
- Candidate networking through the latest recruitment methods such as Social Media, LinkedIn, Phone Calls & Meetups ??
- Create original social media content specific to your market ??
- Be a brand ambassador for my client by ensuring a great customer experience ??
What They Offer
- The chance to be part of a high-growth startup from the very beginning, meaning great opportunities for career progression, the chance to have a serious input and no glass ceilings!
- Relaxed environment - They don't monitor lunch times or restrict when you can make a coffee! Exercising trust within the team so flexible lunch hours and breaks is the norm
- Whilst they love to dress smart when it's party time, it's casual clothes on a day to day basis
- Need to stay at home for a delivery or just fancy working in your pyjamas? No problem. They offer the option to work remotely 2 days a month.
- A market leading & uncapped commission structure
- An early finish on Friday's to get a head start on the weekend
- The opportunity for frequent International travel (both business & pleasure) - who doesn't love a trip!?!
- Your Birthday off so you can plan something special
- A very social bunch, so expect monthly team outings and activities.
- Opportunity to use the latest products & technology to aid your role and enhance our customer's experience
- High-end company laptop, for when you need to go mobile.
- The chance for market leading training given by some of the top performers in the industry
What You Need
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree Edcuated or B2B Sales experience
- High level of pro-activeness & lateral thinking
- Super hungry for success
- Organisational skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Good sense of humour
- Good knowledge of social media
- Persistent and persuasive
- Previous experience in the talent space, either as a recruiter or resourcer.
- A passion for Tech
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter a fast-paced and rewarding career in Recruitment within a market-leading Recruitment Company, with fantastic employee relations and incentives. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'