Are you ambitious, driven and hungry for success?
Are you looking for a career where hard work is rewarded financially?
Are you looking for a career with clear and transparent progression routes?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above then a career in recruitment could be for you!
C4S Search - Winner of Wiltshire Small Business of the Year 2018, as well as winner of Learning & Development Employer of the Year 2018 for our in-house structured training programmes 'Legacy' and 'Legacy +'.
We are a technical specialist recruitment agency that operates across the STEM sectors. Our Directors set up the business inside a garage in 2012 and since then we’ve doubled in size, had four office moves and set up new divisions. We have more aggressive growth plans than ever before and are looking to double again over the next few years.
Provide high quality professional recruitment services to match the needs of your clients and candidates.This is not your standard job role…this is a unique opportunity to build a career and impact a young, vibrant, and fast-growing business. Not to mention the financial rewards you can expect given the unrivalled market-leading commission scheme!
- Contact clients to identify recruitment needs, offer consultative advice and deliver solutions according to the requirements
- Utilise a variety of sourcing methods to identify candidates including our in-house candidate database, headhunting, social media sourcing, and managing applications
- Conduct detailed candidate telephone interviews to match their skillsets to client requirements
- Meet performance standards that relate to KPI’s
- Attend client meetings to offer consultative advice and build long-lasting business relationships
- Build and manage a permanent/contract desk and effectively build your own business unit within C4S Search
- Utilise our network and market knowledge to identify new business opportunities within your market
- Communicate business pipeline to the senior leadership team
- Generate leads to create a pipeline of future business opportunities within your market
- Provide excellent customer service to both candidates and clients to build lasting business relationships
- Coordinate and arrange candidate interviews with clients
- Grow new business sales revenue with your technical market
- Immerse yourself in your technical market through effective research
- Attend and facilitate networking events to improve your understanding of the market you work in and offer consultative advice
What we are looking for:
- Educated to Degree level
- A desire to have complete control over your earning potential
- Engaging and enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills
- Resilient individuals with experience working in challenging environments
- Top Achievers - we need people that will not settle for second best
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'