Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Ambitious Grad looking for their first role out of University? Ready to join a competitive sales enviroment making £45K+ year 1? Look no further!
Recruitment is your go to job!
£24,000 starting salary, uncapped commission, flexible working and fantastic career progression.
This recruitment company specialise in sourcing the finest talent across Technology, offering graduates an extensive 12-week training programme and an unrivalled company culture. This company holds a strong market presence meaning you will be contacting high-contingent clients in the market with a well-known brand behind you. Does the idea of being the next graduate that excels from entry-level to Senior Consultant in 12 months appeal to you? If so, read on.
What our Client offers a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Up to £45,000 first-year earnings, - basic salary of £24,000 + uncapped commission
- Trips abroad to locations such as Ibiza and Vegas including an annual Ski trip!
- Lunch Clubs at 5-star Michelin restaurants.
- Opportunity to work internationally.
- Working with some of the biggest brands in the markets.
- Full training and support throughout your career; they understand that it can take time to learn the skills you need to be a successful head-hunter and will guide you through the learning process.
- Their training is run by Directors; they are fully integrated into the company and are always on hand to offer advice or role-play difficult situations
- Career progression that suits you; one size does not fit all so they will work with you to ensure that you can progress the way you want to.
- Free gym memberships.
- Flexible working
- Birthday off
What they are looking for:
- Degree educated preferred - 2:1 and above.
- Hardworking, resilient, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Interest in Technology, Life Sciences or Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious and Self-starter Competitive nature.
- Great work ethic.
- People who are money motivated and have a genuine drive to earn uncapped commission.
If you are a graduate with the relevant skillset to carry out this exciting role, apply now for immediate consideration.
- Business Development
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'