Graduate Recruitment Consultant. 12 week training programme + on-the-job learning. £25-30K OTE + Benefits
We are now recruiting for talented graduates to become market-leading recruitment consultants across a number of specialisms within the Cardiff office. Driving licence required.
Your new company
Hays is the most successful specialist recruitment company in the U.K, placing more than one candidate into a new job every minute of every business day. We've been voted the best recruitment company to work for in the U.K. by Glassdoor and TheJobCrowd and we're the most followed recruitment company globally on LinkedIn.
Your new role
As a Recruitment Consultant within the Cardiff office, you will manage your business sector approaching the best talent and representing them in the market place. In addition to speaking with talented processionals about their working requirements you'll then make sales calls to prospective employers to discuss the skill sets they're looking to add to their team.
To help provide the upmost quality of service to our customers, we meet all applicants to assess both their hard and soft skill sets to make the most appropriate match for their situation.
What you'll need to succeed
There's not one typical person that makes a good Recruitment Consultant, we've got people from all kinds of backgrounds. However, you will need to be:
- A University Graduate
- Sales-driven and results-focused
- Persistent and highly resilient
- Ambitious to succeed
- Have a Full UK Driving Licence
What you'll get in return
- Uncapped commission paid x13 times per year
- 22 days' holiday plus opportunity to buy and sell (holiday allowance increases with years of service)
- Flexible pension contribution
- All-paid-for training trips to London and/or Birmingham
- Flexible working options
- Promotion at six months and pay rise
- Regular incentives and rewards to include holidays abroad
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Charitable Giving
- Opportunity for a global career (33 Countries worldwide)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are interested in the role but not based in Cardiff, please note that we have 12 offices in the West & Wales region and may be able to consider your application for other locations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'