Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity that can offer you strong career progression, unrivalled commission, the chance to work with industry experts and on-going, on the job training?
We will offer you all the above with the opportunity to earn up to £45k within your first year!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- Highly motivated to achieve your personal goals
- Strong work ethic
- Professionalism and good phone manner
- Positive attitude and ability to take the good out of any situation
What have our Recruitment Consultants already achieved?
We have a large team of Consultants within the London office currently, and below are just some of the things they have achieved with Premier Group:
- Earned £50k within their first year, and £100k in the second
- Been promoted to Senior Consultant within 9 months and to Management level within 18 months
- Won prizes including tailored suits, TVs, watches and champagne
- Been on fully paid holidays to Las Vegas, Miami and Dubai
We are keen to speak to anyone who believes they can succeed in a work hard, play hard environment, wants to progress quickly in their careers and begin earning large sums of money.
We are based less than a minutes' walk from Liverpool Street station in the city and our office includes a fully stocked beer and wine fridge, pool table, chill out areas and free weekly PT sessions.
Please apply today or contact Jessica at Premier on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'