Multi-award winning Recruitment Consultancy firm, specialised in placing candidates into the Pharmaceutical, Medical & Life Sciences sector. Fast paced, cutting edge and passionate company seeking talented candidates to join their London and US teams as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
What you need to know about the Client?
- Pharmaceutical recruitment consultancy specialists, based in London, New York and San Francisco
- Gold accreditation award from 'Investors in People’ - outstanding achievement putting them in top 2% of businesses worldwide
- Work across the Permanent and Contract vacancies
- Vision is to be the best Life Sciences recruitment firm in the world - from an employee, candidate and client perspective
What to expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Identifying, meeting, and screening strong candidates to introduce directly to your clients across Central London
- Taking ownership of the end to end interview process
- Breaking into new markets - introducing yourself to prospective clients and introducing new revenue to the business
- Negotiating terms and conditions of contracts - closing deals to make money
Package & Perks
- £20,000 - £23,000 + Uncapped commission structure
- OTE Year 1 £50,000 - Top billers take home up to £10,000 a MONTH Year 3
- Company holidays - Miami, San Francisco, New York, Cancun
- Beer & Champagne fridges in the office
- A day off for your birthday!
- Option for Business Class global travel
- Friendly, supportive, competitive and dynamic working environment
What makes a successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Degree qualified (2:1 or above) OR commercial experience
- Strong sporting or extra-curricular background (skiing, travelling, team sports)
- Extremely competitive nature - able to give tangible examples in support
- Ability to meet with, negotiate and influence global business partners
- Tenacity and resilience
If this unique opportunity sounds like the right move for you, get in touch TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION. Summer 2017 slots available!
Keywords: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales, Telesales, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Medical Communication, Recruitment Consultancy, Degree, Business, Business Sales, Cold Calling, London, Central London, London (City), January, Graduate Scheme, Graduate Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'