Graduate Recruitment Consultant
My client are currently seeking a talented, driven and determined trainee to work within there friendly and welcoming office as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Contact-Patrick Lynch, Regional Manager
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Requirements:
- 2.2 Degree or above or sales experience
- Over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment - Call Centre, Banking, telesales, estate agency, Brokering, mobile phone shops etc.
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Good communication skills
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Benefits:
- £20,000 basic salary plus attractive uncapped commission structure
- Clear progression path-Trainee to Management in 2 years!
- Career development programme - 12 week module + continual through to management
- Hit 5* Luxury holiday incentives every 6 months - Mexico, Ibiza, Val D'Isere, Las Vegas and Dubai.
- Hit Lunch club incentives to Michelin Star Restaurants such as Crazy Bear, L'Ortolan, Ascot Races and Henley Regatta.
- Friday beer fridge and Prosecco
- A hard working and fun environment.
- Team incentives to go Paintballing, Go-Karting, Cocktail making, scratch cards, team dinners etc.
- Pool table, PlayStation and table tennis.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- The company:
Our client is a successful IT recruitment firm which was first established as a Training and IT Recruitment solutions company back in 2001. Having seen a massive growth in revenue, the company are now looking to double in size this year! Working within one of the most lucrative sectors in Recruitment, you will be given the chance to be trained by some of the best in the Industry as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant and help expand the company's financial growth and presence within the market. With clients ranging from small boutique firms to some of the biggest investment management and retail and accounting companies in the world, this is the perfect time to join as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant as they are also committed to becoming one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK by the end of this year!
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 Associates recruit in to: Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Graduate Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant,Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, and Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job