Ever thought of wanting to work in New York, Berlin, Singapore or Melbourne? With career enhancements and development, this could be you!
My client can offer this opportunity to those that wish to succeed. Join the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment and you can make this 'thought’ a genuine reality!
My client is a highly established market leading recruitment firm offering unrivalled career development opportunities and progression within the company for their employees. They currently employ around 1,000 successful candidates globally, with a vested interest in aspiring individuals due to their ambitious plans for future growth and development of the company. Due to their realised success they are highly interested in recruiting ambitious, motivated, determined, inspired professionals to come and join their dynamic team based in London.
They enjoy fantastic views of the River Thames with views of Tower Bridge and the Shard, ideal spot for lunch with the World-Famous Borough Food Market a short walk away too.
Great transport links with walking distance from Bank, Monument, Liverpool Street, Moorgate, St Pauls, Aldgate, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway stations on the Northern, Circle, District, Central, Metropolitan & DLR lines.
- Consulting with clients and candidates over the phone
- Searching for candidates, matching them to specific job roles discussing and selling opportunities to them
- Winning new business - using taught sales techniques, creating your own client base by growing your own professional portfolio
- Negotiating terms of business with new clients keeping a consultative sales approach
- Nurturing existing accounts
- Managing the full sales process from sending CV’s through to the interview stage, closing the deal and client account management
- Achieving monthly revenue targets, working towards deadlines
- Updating the CRM system
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
Required skills and experience:
- The most important qualities my client is looking for are: the determination to succeed, willingness to learn and work hard, and the motivation to build and establish a career for yourself. Regardless of the background you are from, if you have that hunger for success and you are financially driven then you will be considered
- Whether you are a recent graduate with no sales experience or an existing sales or recruitment professional that is now looking to maximise earning potential, my client will be happy to review all applicants as long as you possess the qualities and attributes required
- You must be self-motivated with the ability to work within a fast-paced sales environment to achieve revenue-based targets
- Clock watchers need not apply I’m only interested in hearing from individuals that are looking for a career and not just another job. This is a Monday to Friday role, with no weekend working
- A strong work ethic with excellent self-discipline is required
- A charismatic personality and someone who likes to have fun!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary of £20k with regular salary reviews based on performance
- Uncapped, unrivalled commission structure which is industry leading; realistic first year OTE £40k+, second year £70k+
- Genuine career progression. The current management team and Directors have all been promoted from within so there is a transparent career development plan in place
- Unrivalled continuous training and development
- International opportunities to work from one of their other offices around the world!
- Global, all-expenses-paid holiday incentives
- Monthly company social events celebrating promotions
- Fine dining in top restaurants for high achievers
- Plus a host of other benefits that would be discussed at interview stage
My client is shortlisting and conducting interviews straight away for April & May start dates.
Limited spaces are available so send your CV’s in for consideration if you are interested, do not miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime!
- Cold Calling
- IT Recruitment
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job