Morgan McKinley is a professional staffing and talent management company with over 800 employees in 10 countries. At Morgan McKinley we offer individuals with talent, passion and integrity genuinely world-class careers. We enjoy a strong company culture, which is built on high trust, substantial reward, professionalism and a complete commitment to success.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for finding and meeting new job seekers, through various means including advertising, headhunting and networking. You will be winning new business by identifying and engaging with companies that are looking to hire people, as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
This job could be the right one for you if you are looking for a career where you can maximise your success by using your influencing and negotiation skills. We represent high calibre job seekers to leading employers, and vice versa, so you need to be interested in explaining the benefits of your customer taking action, you need to be able to listen to, understand, and answer objections. This is very much a people-oriented job and you should be motivated by and very comfortable with the idea of networking, as a sociable, outgoing and confident business person.
How we'll support you:
Full training, via our industry accredited Bootcamp training program will be provided, along with interactive workshops delivered by our Leadership Team and access to our bespoke e-learning platform. Daily on-the-job training and support all combine to ensure that you are soon on track to building a successful career here at Morgan McKinley.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally you will have at least one year's commercial work experience e.g. in sales, retail, or a business environment, through internships, or work placements, or since graduating;
- It's not essential that you are a graduate but a degree in a relevant business subject to the markets we serve, e.g. finance, law, accountancy, business, could be advantageous;
- Outstanding communication and influencing/interpersonal skills;
- Professional/self-motivated demeanour and attitude, a team player;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confident attitude - thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Training, development, and an excellent career opportunity
- A winning culture, with open, supportive and friendly colleagues
- Significant earning potential
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our corporate social responsibility program
£25,000 - £40,000 OTE first year
Start Date: ASAP