Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission
Are you ambitious? Work well under pressure? Want to earn more than your average graduate? Have a real desire to be the best and progress on through to management and even directorship? Then this graduate recruitment consultancy position could be for you!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Role
Recruitment is a fast paced, competitive and demanding role above and beyond your standard nine till five. The majority of your time will be spent in the office on the phone building up a candidate pipeline as well as generating new business leads and securing new clients through cold calling and relationship building. As a graduate recruitment consultant you will initially focus on the candidate side of the recruitment process before moving onto a full 360 recruitment consultant.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- The Benefits
One of the main reasons graduates are attracted to the recruitment industry due to the earning potential. Recruitment is a meritocratic industry with uncapped earnings and so your earnings and development are largely down to your own hard work and commitment. Some of the other benefits you can expect to receive as a graduate recruitment consultant include-
- International 5* Holidays
- Team Incentive Trips - Paintballing, Ferrari Track Days
- Team Excursions to Wembley
- Race Days Include privet stall, betting money and open bar
- Christmas Party
- A basic salary between £18k-£20k (Depending on experience)
- 1st Year OTE of £35k+, 2nd Year £50k, 3rd Year £70k
- Company Car Policy
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- The Ideal Candidate
Recruitment is probably the most challenging target orientated position available for candidates at the entry level. It requires determination, ambition, a focus on achieving results, money motivation, persuasion skills, clear personal and professional goals and above all a willingness to work hard in order to succeed as a graduate recruitment consultant.
If you are a recent graduate or graduate calibre sales professional who can demonstrate these attributes through extracurricular, professional or academic achievements then this graduate recruitment consultant position is for you.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Why choose SW6 Associates for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 25 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities #individualityrules!
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles #Shhhhhh
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
"Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs"
- IT Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job