We are looking to take on a personable and confident individual to join our specialist recruiters within the Motor Trade industry.
The candidate who is successful will have atleast 1 year of Telesales, Cold Calling or Business Development experience and the opportunity to work within our superb team environment and develop a fantastic career here at Maiday!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Motor Trade
Competitive Salary + Commission from day one + Fantastic career opportunities + Full training provided
Mai Day Recruitment Services have been working with applicants and clients alike to maintain and exceed our recruitment services for over thirty years. Our commitment to excellence and determination to continue to provide a superior consultancy service has enabled us to differentiate ourselves in the recruitment market place, winning more business and enjoying rapid sustainable growth as a result.
Every consultant has an outstanding sales and management track record bringing with them a wealth of expertise and experience. Maiday Recruitment Services are industry specialists in the Motor Trade, Office Support and Administration, Finance, Events, Sales and Marketing and Catering and Hospitality. With no geographical boundaries, our business is spread widely throughout the UK.
Due to our continued success and growth, a fantastic opportunity for a focused, driven, ambitious and keen Trainee Recruitment Consultant has become available; we are seeking an exceptional individual to be an integral part of our small but progressive team and join our Motor Trade specialists.
Purpose of the role
Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. It’s a demanding and diverse industry but is highly rewarding when you find the ideal candidate their ideal job! The role involves using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from clients. For this role in particular you will be training within the Motor Trade industry developing your skills and knowledge to work with clients such as Mercedes Benz, BMW, HR Owen Bentley, Aston Martin, Lamborghin, Rolls Royce and much, much more.
What you will be doing
- Training, learning how recruitment works in general and within the Motor Trade
- Generating new business via cold calling, client visits and networking
- Sourcing top industry talent, conducting interviews in order to establish is they have the appropriate skills or experience required
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process from initial conversation through to interview preparation and offer management
- Building rapport and getting "buy in" from the candidates you work with
- Writing job specifications, white papers and social media updates to attract new potential candidates and promote industry best practice
- Proactively approach and headhunt passive talent
- Market research into competitors and potential clients
- Negotiating fee structures and terms of business with clients
- Managing existing client relationships with a view to maximising potential business
- Atleast one years experience within a role that requires cold-calling, telesales or business development
- Confident generating leads
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- Results driven and Hard-working
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional and reliable
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work within a fast paced and targeted environment
What you can expect from us
- An uncapped earning potential from day one
- Working within a well established and successful team
- Full training provided within the Motor Trade industry
- Offering the opportunity for career progression
- A competitve basic salary
Interested? Don't delay, send your CV over today to Kira@maidayrecruit  .co.uk
Please note, only candidates that are sucessful will be contacted. Please only apply if you do have atleast 1 year of Telesales, Cold Calling or Business Development experience.
- You must have atleast 1 year's experience doing telesales, cold calling or business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job