2x Graduate Recruitment Consultant Roles for a company with 1st Class offices in Bank as well as worldwide office in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Germany. Join a thorough 3 Month Training programme which will see you earn 40k in your 1st Year. Fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to prove themselves as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant based in one of the fastest growing companies in the country with worldwide expansion plans.
Location: Bank, Central London Salary: £21,000-23-000
Start Date: Immediate Start Permanent/Full Time
- £21,000-£23,000 base salary with uncapped commission, Year 1 OTE £40,000
- Free gym membership
- Reward trips for high achievers (Last Year Las Vegas this year Mauritius)
- Work hard play hard office culture (weekly paid for nights out)
- On going training and progression structure
- 1st Year OTE 40k 2nd Year OTE 60k 3rd Year OTE 100k
- Progression to Management within 6-12 months
The company has grown rapidly since 2009 to over 60 staff, and want to hire another 6-12 Graduate Recruitment Consultants this year as they expand to offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Germany in 2018 and 2019. Giving the right candidate the opportunity to relocate in 6-12 months. They offer a first class training programme with ongoing support and development for the first 6 months. Based in the fast paced hub of Bank in state of the art offices with a sporty culture and beer fridge Fridays.
- Develop new business and sales agreements in a 360 role
- Research businesses and their recruitment markets
- Gather client requirements via meetings and telephone conferences
- Search and recruit candidates
- Build relationships
- Marketing: Market current jobs and client opportunities
What we're looking for in a candidate
- Recent University Degree 2:2 or above
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Drive and ambition
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- No experience required
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.