Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Award Winning Firm…
- Voted 100 best companies to work for
- Winner of industry awards 2015
- Finalist of industry award 2016
- Best company 2016
Based in the centre of London the company was established in 2014 and specialises in Business Change & Transformation as well as Tech and IT. The business is currently 30 people big but wants to grow sufficiently within the next year therefore only taking the best graduates in the market. Based in the centre of London
- First Year - Base: £22K OTE: £40K
- Second Year - Base: £35K OTE: £70K
- Third Year - Base: £50K OTE: £100K+
The Ideal Candidate?
- Someone with a 2:1 or higher
- Someone who has played sport to a high level
- Someone who has 6 months or more sales experience
Why get into recruitment? MONEY! Why get into recruitment? SUCCESS! Why get into recruitment? SOCIAL!
What incentives can you expect from recruitment?
- Uncapped commission
- 4x holidays abroad each year (Vegas, Ibiza, Budapest etc)
- Team nights out (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Bar in the office, sky sports always playing, ping pong tables
- Company has their own football, rugby and netball teams
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Business development
- Client management
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing: cold calling and placing candidates
- Advertising: putting adverts out and finding new business
- Networking and meeting a huge range of new and exciting people
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job