We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team here at Flair 4 Recruitment in Clifton.
Our focus is on providing an outstanding service to both candidates and clients. We look less at KPIs and more at your overall contribution to the team.
With 4 diverse sectors (Marketing, Finance, Support and Legal), we can support your development to ensure you are working in the area of the business that is best aligned to your skills and interest.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and open approach, and is looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a small yet successful company.
- Source and select candidates over the phone and in person
- Verifying candidates ID and other necessary documents
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Dealing with permanent, contract and temporary placements, and finding suitable candidates at a range of different levels
- Managing clients; including attending client meetings and networking events
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload autonomously
- Confident and persuasive communicator
- Customer focused approach
- Team player
If you can give us your energy and determination to succeed, then along with your salary we will give you:
- 4 day week for all Recruitment Consultants!
- A collaborative, flexible and innovative work environment
- Excellent reputation in Bristol (check out our Google Reviews)
- An established and impressive client base
- Substantial bonuses
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off to enjoy
- Healthy fruit bowl and naughty treats
- Personal Training Session once a week on the Downs
- Clifton office, on Whiteladies Road - set in a period building with a courtyard to relax in (when the sun appears!)
- Regular team meals and incentive trips
If you’d like to find out more about the position, please get in touch with an updated version of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job