Heat Recruitment are looking for ambitious, positive individuals to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, IT and Engineering sectors.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will join our Training Academy, which is designed to teach you how to master every element of the recruitment process - making you a complete, 360 Recruitment Consultant.
Once trained, you will have the opportunity to manage and develop relationships with a range of candidates and clients and the autonomy to build your own portfolio. Over time, you will become a true market specialist, working alongside and advising other market leading organisations on recruitment and selection to help them grow their businesses.
You will be provided with a structured career path to reach more senior levels within the business, with clear goals and guidelines of how to get there - so you know exactly what you need to do to progress.
You will be responsible for driving your own sales through proactive processes including: Sales Calling, Relationship Building, Social Medial Selling and Marketing. Ultimately your role will be to search for and work with employers and candidates to find the perfect fit.
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
- Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
- Target related salary increases - to put you in control
- Great training and development opportunities and clearly structured progression path
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
- Ongoing competitions throughout the year
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Summer and winter events
- Free gym access and bike storage
- Free fresh fruit
About Heat Recruitment:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that really does deliver a positive impact on the recruitment process. The strengths of our networks within many industries paves the way for us to move quickly and confidently to find the perfect fit for our clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a very challenging but incredibly rewarding career. If you are competitive, driven by success and enjoy building relationships, this could be the perfect fit for you.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Building Relationships
- Highly Ambitious