Graduate Recruitment Consultant - FTSE 250 Recruitment Firm
Salary: Up to 25k Basic, 45k OTE
Start Date: ASAP
Our rapidly-growing recruitment firm are currently looking to hire graduate resourcers to work from our central London offices. Specialising in IT & Business Change professionals, the company have developed close-working relationships with some of the UK and US's most exciting technology start-up companies. We assist companies to maximise their potential, with strategic hires at all levels of the business. With offices planned for California, New York and Hong Kong, we are still expanding in London with top-percentile graduates.
Within this role you will be building and maintaining client relationships, also screening potential candidates and working closely with suitable candidates, and guiding them through the recruitment process.
- Expected earnings of 40-45k year 1, £60k year 2, £75k year 3
- Structured Training - this firm provide modular-based training to ensure you are proficient in the core skills as well as in-depth market knowledge.
- Annual trips funded by the company, as well as monthly company events
- Structured career progression related to performance
- The Ideal Candidate will have a minimum of a 2:1 at Degree Level from a Leading University
- Able to demonstrate high levels of achievement throughout other areas of their CV.
- Outstanding communication skills are vital to success, along with a strong level of self-motivation.
- Other necessary attributes include competitiveness, resilience, tenacity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job