Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Leading salary with uncapped commission – Stoke on Trent
Uniting Ambition are looking for energetic and driven individuals that want to start their career in a fast paced, rewarding industry. As a business that offers a vibrant working environment and clear development pathways, this is an excellent opportunity for someone that is ready to take ownership of their career.
What we can offer you as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- National, market leading clients who put their trust and confidence in to the way that we recruit for their businesses.
- Competitive salaries with uncapped commission structures meaning you get out what you put in.
- Recognition for your hard work by offering monthly, quarterly and annual incentives.
- Market leading technology with access to a specialised database, giving you an advantage in a competitive recruitment world.
- Access to leading job boards, social media accounts and candidate/client attraction tools with assistance from an award-winning marketing team.
- Internal/external on-going training programs that allows you to continuously develop your skills.
- Free gym membership and contributory health care schemes.
- Pension scheme, childcare vouchers, offers on leading retailers and more.
- Free on-site parking, early finish Friday’s and cash-back referral schemes.
In return, we are looking for someone that is:
- Ambitious. Resilient attitude to achieve targets, goals and build a strong reputation in the industry.
- Professional. Network in the market and be a true Brand Ambassador.
- Genuine. Have a real passion for building relationships and delivering a great service to both candidates and clients.
- Motivated. Desire to develop a long term lucrative career following success from your efforts.
- Degree Educated.
If you want to be recognised and rewarded for your hard work then join Uniting Ambition, a growing, award-winning business. Contact to Jess (Head of Acquisition) now /
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job