Are you a Graduate looking to take your first step into recruitment? Here at Edison Pope we are looking for 2 Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join us at our fantastic new office based in Manchester City Centre. You will benefit from a tailored and comprehensive training programme with life changing earning potential.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant here at Edison Pope, your role will be to strategically build relationships with schools and education providers nationwide in order that you can assist them with their recruitment. For all active vacancies, you will use a variety of tried and tested tools to find candidates who fit the job description and proactively introduce them to your client and other potential clients. Should your candidate secure the position, you will then earn commission on this placement. It is important to note that, with us, you are eligible to earn commission on ALL placements.
Our Consultants have identified that some key things to remember if you are going to succeed in a career in this industry:
- You must be resilient and never give up
- You must learn from your mistakes and have a growth mindset
- A positive attitude is a must
- It is important to immerse yourself in the social aspect of the role and build co-worker relationships, these will be the people that can pick you up during the tough times
- Previous sales experience can definitely help but more importantly a strong attitude.
What we can offer you
Here at Edison Pope, we do things differently. Upon founding the agency back in 2013, our Directors wanted to build a culture that stood out from the crowd and pulled away from the generic recruitment ideology. We have adopted modern business attire as opposed to suits, music plays in the office, consultant’s choice of course and the personal development you receive is developed around you and your needs with targets and goals set on an individual basis. We have an unrivalled Graduate Training programme to ensure that you reach your full potential in a nurturing, successful environment.
Year 1 Realistic OTE = Min. £25K+
Year 2 Realistic OTE = Min. £35K+
Year 3 Realistic OTE = Min. £50K+
Year 4 Realistic OTE = Min. £70K+
(OTE = on target earnings)
- Basic salary increases in relation to revenue generated
- A concise progression plan to follow
- Extended lunch break to allow use of the gym
- Early finish on Friday afternoon
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Christmas Party in Dublin
If you think this sounds like an opportunity which you would like to find out more about, do not delay in applying or contacting Ash McDonagh. We look forward to hearing from you.