Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£18,000 - £20,000 + commissionable earnings
Full training programme
Excellent career opportunity
We are looking for some additional Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our Doncaster based client. The company recruit across the white collar technical markets and have been established since 2006. is ranked as the 20th fastest growing recruitment business in the UK.
The role of a recruitment consultant is very fast paced and varied. You will be required to work with companies to determine their recruitment requirements and then attract candidates to work for the companies. You will write adverts and produce email material then advertise the roles via job boards, social media platforms and via networking.
You will be expected to generate new business via phone calls, company visits and networking. You will develop your own lasting relationships with candidates and companies. You will provide solutions to recruitment issues and will make sure that all applicants are correctly qualified. Negotiating fees with companies and packages for applicants will form part of your daily duties.
Previous experience is not essential as the company will provide one to one coaching, in addition to a structured classroom based training program which runs over a 12 week period. However, you must possess the following:
• Previous targeted experience
• Responsibility - you will be responsible and accountable in this role, so we need to know what responsible roles you have had in the past
• Resilience - this is not an easy job. You will have good weeks and bad weeks, good months and bad months so need to demonstrate that you won’t just give up when things go wrong
• Ambition - we need to know that you want to be successful.
• A team player
• Self-motivated - nobody is going to do this job for you. You need to be a self-starter
• A competitive nature - you will need to demonstrate your desire to succeed in a highly competitive industry.
It isn’t an easy career, but it is highly rewarding, diverse and interesting. Many trainees go on to have hugely successful careers within one of the fastest-paced industries out there.
To apply please forward your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you are a suitable candidate.
- Graduate Recruitment