We have pioneered a unique solution for organisations who struggle to recruit the talent they need, which is so much more than the traditional recruitment offering. Join our organisation and you will be able to deliver a 'best-in-class’ approach that is proven to yield a significant return on investment for our clients.
WHO ARE WE?
Discovery is widely respected as one of the UK’s leading recruitment, training and performance improvement companies.
We have pioneered a diagnostic approach to recruitment and development that delivers exceptional results in a climate that is dominated by an outdated model. We embed best practice across our client’s businesses through our blended approach which provides long term and sustainable solutions. We help organisations reduce the significant cost wasted each year on inappropriate hires and ineffective training.
Whilst our scope of expertise covers all industry sectors, we are particularly strong in the food, manufacturing and engineering markets domestically and internationally.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Over the last 18 years we have built an enviable reputation as a business, clearly defined by the commitment to excellence and the results we deliver. We are a values-driven business where hard work and integrity is recognised and rewarded. Every single member of the team plays a massively important part in our success.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work with some fantastic clients; improving their situations and establishing strong partnerships.
This primary function of the role is to identify new organisations that require a fresh approach to their workforce challenges, particularly around skills gaps, succession planning and future leaders.
The Graduate division concentrates on helping companies solve the challenges of how they future-proof their business by growing their own talent with rigour and structure that delivers high-performance and retention. It is about looking through the same lens as our clients and understanding their landscape and the issues that keep them awake at night. The role requires analytical problem solvers with a zest for business and a genuine desire to improve their situations.
It is a proactive role that will allow you to explore the myriad of challenges and identify opportunities for Discovery to solve these problems.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To pro-actively identify and contact organisations in order to establish a relationship and win new business opportunities across graduate assignments.
- After training, be able to perform all aspects of the sales cycle including operating a regular calling schedule to establish a pipeline, conducting client meetings, influencing key stakeholders and negotiate the right solution for best interest of our clients.
- Both through self-generated leads and supported by marketing, you will build a portfolio of clients.
- Achieve all targets and KPI’s as specified.
- Network around the account to establish additional relationships and wider opportunities positioning Discovery as the main provider of recruitment support.
- Be committed to your self-development by constantly monitoring your own activity and productivity statistics, thereby identifying areas for improvement.
- Work closely with marketing and the Director of Recruitment to grade account potential and set appropriate targets.
- Work closely with marketing to implement and evolve the strategy, whilst providing regular feedback to marketing.
- Create and send out proposals, CSA’s and other documents as required.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of a 2:1.
- Exceptional language and grammar skills enabling competent communication at the highest level.
- Possess strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to present with confidence and contribute to discussions with the senior team.
- Ability and confidence to make decisions.
- Live in Shropshire or Birmingham (or within commuting distance of either office).
- Full UK driving license with a maximum of 3 penalty points.
- Organised and plan-oriented.
- Dependable and intentional.
- Completer-finisher and resilient.
- Credible, professional and client ready from day one.
- Collaborative and supportive, and focused on achieving personal success and results.
- Inquisitive and curious.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Quick thinker.
- Ability and desire to learn.
- Experience of being client facing in a similar proactive sales role.
- Cold calling experience.
- Networking and relationship building experience.
- Customer management experience.
- Experience in recruitment.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from both commercially-minded graduates who are looking to break in to a B2B sales role, and graduates who have 2-5 years’ experience as a values and solution-led consultant.
JOIN THE TEAM!
We are committed to employee development, supporting additional qualifications, providing excellent remuneration and benefits package. Our culture is highly encouraging and supportive.
It’s not all work though; we take time to celebrate our successes with company days out, monthly drinks nights, a quarterly dining club, monthly breakfast meetings, rewards and incentives.
All in all, we are a great company to work with!
We are passionate about our people and will provide you with all of the training and support that you will need to be successful.
Discovery are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job