Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Blueprint Recruitment is a specialist recruitment company which recruits professional engineering, financial and office support candidates for major clients operating in the energy, marine, architecture and built environment sectors across the UK.
We are looking for graduates of any discipline to start careers as Graduate Recruitment Consultants at our new offices on a rural business park in Fareham in Hampshire. You do not need to have any technical knowledge or previous experience as we will provide full training and support through regular reviews and a friendly graduate-based team environment.
Ideally you will be a recent graduate with an excellent telephone manner, a tenacious and competitive nature and plenty of determination. If you are motivated to earn money and hit your targets you should earn a total of around £26,000 in your first year with the potential to achieve at least £30,000 in year 2 and £40,000 in year 3. From the outset, our highly experienced managers will provide training to help you to grow your portfolio of business for yourself and your team.
Blueprint is a well established professional recruitment agency and a top performimg company in the solent region, as well as one of the top 250 recruitment companies in the UK. We have an excellent working environment with a real buzz about it and a strong teamwork ethic that gets everyone pulling together and developing successful careers in the long term. If you are interested in joining a forward thinking company where you are in control of your own earnings potential and where commission is uncapped, Blueprint could be a great choice of company for you.
The additional benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £26K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job