As a recruitment consultant you will be generating your own business and managing your own earnings which will reflect and increase with the relationships you develop within the industry. Your commission will be uncapped, and you will realistically be looking at £35k - £50k in your first year.
No sales or recruitment experience is necessary and their development academy will give you the foundation to succeed in one of the most financially lucrative industries in the UK & Europe.
Your role will include business development, sales, negotiation and client relationship building. Once you make it through the training academy you will be ready to tackle high level business issues on your way to earning a six-figure salary.
Successful candidates will be part of their successful training academy comprising of both on the job and classroom based training from industry leading professionals. Previous recruitment experience will not be necessary as they will train you up toa fasntastic standard. As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for the following:-
- Building Relationships with Clients
- Generating your own leads
- Sourcing, placing and preparing candidates for interviews
- Negotiating Fees
- Managing job offers
- Closing deals
- Responsible for developing your own 'business'
Ideal candidates will be:
- High achievers - graduates that strive for excellence in everything they do.
- Fantastic communicators - this is a fast paces sales job and you'll need to be able to form strong relationships.
- Extremely competitive - the ability to outperform your competitors and peers is crucial.
- Driven & proactive - display the ability to go the extra mile and never give up.
- Degree educated or of degree calibre
What they can offer:
- Uncapped commission - no limit on what you can earn as a consultant or manager.
- Comprehensive training scheme - one of the best on the market, and will give you the tools to succeed.
- Career progression - if you perform there will be no ceiling on how far you can rise, from consultant to manager to director.
- Monthly champagne lunches - if you hit your targets we'll take you to some of the best restaurants in the UK, no expense spared!
- 5* Holiday Targets - paid for 5* holidays to the likes of Barcelona, Marbella, Parma and Amsterdam.
- Half day on your birthday
SW6Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job