We don’t do corporate, we don’t do 'red tape’. We do passion, innovation, and stand out from the crowd. Do you want the chance to build a career in Recruitment with us?
Due to continued growth, Paragon Meed Recruitment are expanding their Industrial Division by appointing a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. With our National presence, this is an exciting time to join one of the most innovative recruitment companies in the North West. Specialising in the provision of temporary labour, we continue to excel within the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
This is a unique opportunity for a tenacious, highly motivated individual to develop their knowledge of the market sector. Highly motivated, with a flair for sales and the passion to succeed, this will be a 360-role developing new client and candidate relationships, maintaining existing ones and targeting new business. You will flourish within a supportive, rapidly growing organisation, playing a key part in future expansion plans.
· Developing existing client/candidate relationships to generate further business opportunities
· Apply market knowledge to anticipate new opportunities, and growth into different sectors
· Create commercial opportunities from existing and new clients
· Managing a pool of qualified candidates, furthering relationships
· Managing job campaigns across a multitude of platforms, utilising an established database and social media connections
· Head hunting, utilising your already established client/candidate base to create new business growth
· Work with the sales team to support with account management, resourcing and administration
· Offering innovative solutions to streamline processes and reporting
· A recent graduate with the ambition and drive to succeed in a competitive environment
· Must have a passion for sales and developing clients
· Enjoy the challenge of working to targets, thrives on pressure
· Competitive, tenacious, desire to earn rewards of achievement
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, able to articulate ideas in a concise way
· Confidence to managing, meeting and liaising with major clients
· Enjoy working in a team and within a fast paced and demanding environment
· Ready for a new challenge
For more information contact Nick Hall
- Graduate Recruitment
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job