Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in Braintree. Due to continual growth, we are looking for a driven and robust graduate who is keen to establish a career in Recruitment to join our established team. Successful applicants will work alongside a seasoned Manager and Director and will be provided with full training from the outset meaning fast progression is all but guaranteed.
The role will see you working alongside existing consultants to develop and grow the desk (either perm or temp) by utilising a range of business development techniques in order to build your client portfolio.
As an agency, Rutherford Briant concentrate on Accountancy and Finance roles so stereotypical roles which you will recruit for will be: Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Management/Financial Accountants, Finance Managers, Financial Controllers etc.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- Sourcing and briefing candidates on active roles using main job boards, direct advertisement and proactive headhunting
- Submission of CVs to jobs in the aim of securing interview requests
- Drafting job adverts and formatting CVs
- Securing and organising interviews with candidates and clients
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract business from candidates and clients
- Meeting with Clients to build and develop long-standing professional relationships before broadening relationships across the business
- Developing a true understanding of clients and businesses in order to effectively service their needs
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of ways using multiple job boards as well as our website
- Use of social media to advertise RBR as an agency and build market presence
- Production of industry related blogs and articles before publishing online using a variety of social media platforms
- Interviewing and vetting candidates in relation to jobs as well as proactive registrations when required
- Going through interview preparation with candidates to ensure they are fully prepped and briefed - including duties, salary, benefits etc
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service to candidates throughout all processes
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre with some existing sales experience. Applicants who have had phone based sales experience will be preferred due to the nature of this role but candidates who can express the required drive and determination to ensure success will also be considered. High levels of intelligence and mental agility are crucial in order to become a successful recruitment consultant so the ability to demonstrate this is absolutely pivotal if you are to be successful in securing the role.
Rutherford Briant Recruitment is an exceptional place to work. With market leading training and development programmes in place to fast track your development and an experienced Senior Management team for support, it is the ideal place for hungry and determined candidates to develop their career in recruitment. As an agency, we have won numerous awards for the work we have done across the region as well as having a large existing client and candidate base already in place meaning new joiners will have all of the building blocks for success from day one.
Salary: £30,000 OTE
- Highly Ambitious
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job