4x 2015/2016 Graduates wanted for summer start dates - OTE £35K
Have you played sports alongside your degree? Have you worked alongside being at university?
Recruitment is a strong career choice for recent graduates as it is a financially pleasing industry where you will be working with other like-minded graduates and consultants.
What’s on offer:
- Huge potential earnings- with a unbeatable commission scheme you will have the opportunity to earn as much money as the hard-work you put in.
- Career growth - From day 1 of joining the company you will be supported, trained and developed so you can reach your full potential and be the best to allow. Graduates usually move from resourcers to consultants to team leaders all within 1-2 years.
- Incentives- 5* Luxury holidays, Annual bonuses and reward schemes, gym membership, work socials and private healthcare are all part of the package
Base salary: £20,000 plus uncapped commission
OTE: Year 1 35,000, Year 2 60,000, Year 3 80,000 plus
We are working with two high end clients who are both looking for competitive and confident graduates. You will work in a team of 10 with both resourcers and experienced consultants, where you will be supported during your training period. You will have extensive training for your first 3 months where you will be supported by the in-house training team, managers and directors.
What you will be doing:
- Generating business
- Pitching to clients
- Interviewing and assessing candidates
- Maintaining and developing business
- Cold-calling clients and candidates
- 2.2 Degree or above
- Worked throughout university
- Worked in a commericial or sales environment
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job