Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Corporate Headhunter
Corporate Governance Recruitment Firm
- Keen to get your career kickstarted in 2018?
- Fancy working as a Corporate Headhunter for a nice Executive Search firm in Central London?
- How about earning a £25k base with completely uncapped commission and prospects to earn £50k in your 1st year of recruitment?
If so, we may have a great role for you…
Here at ESG Recruitment, we are working closely with a high-end Headhunting and Executive Search firm, who are looking for brilliant Graduates to join their London team in 2018.
Founded in 2005, they have spent the last few years developing and consolidating strategic relationships at the highest end of consultancy in the UK and abroad.
They are the preferred supplier to the likes of Deloitte, Accenture, EY and KMPG alongside smaller, high end corporate financial advisory firms and start-ups on a permanent and contract basis.
Recently voted in the Top 100 of The Job Crowd’s List of Graduate Employers, they are keen to expand their growing team and develop the best Graduate talent to become exceptional Headhunters and Recruitment Consultants in the Management Consultancy Recruitment market.
Ideally, you will need to be a Graduate with 12 months of work experience, either through an industrial placement year, internships or commercial, office-based work experience post-University.
What key qualities are they looking for?
- Keen interest in Change Management, Technology, Sales and Consultancy
- Minimum of a 2.1 Degree or a 2.2 with a Master’s Degree from a Top University
- Drive to succeed
- Intellect and ability to communicate with Directors/CEOs
- Confidence to build long-lasting relationships
Interested in working here to really develop your Sales and Consulting career?
Apply now with your up-to-date CV and one of the ESG Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your interest and experience in more detail.
ESG Recruitment specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd Jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Executive Search firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment across Central London.
If you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.
- Executive Search
- International Recruitment
- Investment Banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job