Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Location: London, Bank
Salary: £23,000 + Uncapped Commission (OTE £35k first year)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: Benefits?
- Excellent Training & Development
- Working for a Times Top 100 Business
- Uncapped Commission
- Young, Dynamic Working environment
- Gym Membership
- 5* Lunch Clubs for top performers
- All expenses paid holiday for hitting targets
- 25 Days Holiday
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Role
- Business Development
o Cold-calling potential new hiring managers and new clients
o Meeting and pitching face-to-face to win business
o Account managing clients moving forward
- Headhunting suitable candidates and pitching them roles
- Working closely with candidates, and guiding them through the recruitment process
- Managing the closing process to finalise deals
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Ideal Candidate
- High level of achievement in any of the following areas - Academic, Work Experience, Extra Curricular, Sales.
- Self-confidence, enthusiasm and relationship-building skills.
- High levels of motivation, a strong work ethic, and a resilient attitude
- Ambitious & Driven, Money Motivated
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Company
This established recruitment firm with offices in London, Germany and Singapore have recently been voted in the top 10 companies to work for in the UK. They are now are looking to expand further by taking on motivated graduates who are looking to kick start their career in sales with an industry leading organisation. With carefully developed relationships with blue chip companies, this recruitment company specialises in professional services recruitment - including IT, Finance, Legal & Infrastructure.
Bateman Carter is a specialist sales recruitment agency based in the heart of London.
Our team are experienced professionals who aim at delivering a refined and consultative service, whilst adhering to Bateman Carter's Core Business Values of Expertise, Honesty, Dedication and Quality. Applying this approach enables our Consultants to add true value throughout the hiring process, to both Clients and Candidates alike, by building long term relationships and utilising our market expertise.
Bateman Carter work alongside job seekers at all levels of experience, from fresh graduates to expert C-Level sales professionals helping them secure their ideal role. We specialise in placing candidates into recruitment, executive search and digital sales positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job