2x Graduate Recruitment Consultant wanted to help grow our clients recruitment team and with the opportunity for international travel this is the perfect first job for hungry and ambitious graduate. Want to have uncapped earning potential with a starting salary of £22,000 + uncapped commission and work in a high paced environment with a work hard play attitude for a Times Top 100 company? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you to start out your career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Position: Graduate Recruitment Consultant Salary: £22k Basic, £45k 1st Year OTE
Location: Central London Start date: Immediate
My client is a FTSE 100 business with newly refurbished offices in the heart of the city.
They are one of the fastest growing Recruitment Agencies in the UK, with plans to grow the business internationally within the next year. They work with the biggest Digital, Marketing and PR agencies both in the UK and internationally. You will become an Account Manager from day one - maintaining and developing the client relationship as soon as you win a new account.
They specialise in placing high-end executives into Tech jobs in London, Manchester and Dubai, and take great pride in their unique culture. They also operate an excellent incentives programme of incentives, with regular lunch clubs, trips abroad and nights out for top performers.
After receiving training, as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to build your own database of clients and candidates. On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to:
- Cold call potential clients from a database of leads
- Build and develop existing client relationships
- Conduct Interviews both over the phone and face to face
- Meet and exceed set revenue targets as part of the business development strategy
- A strong desire to become a 360 recruiter
- Determination to become an expert within your field
- A willingness to demonstrate that you can be successful in a target-driven environment
- The hard-work ethic required to manage your own desk, be responsible for its development and focus on profit
- A recent graduate from 2014,2015, 2016 or 2017
- Hungry, ambitious and determined
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job