Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 (£45k OTE)
Think about your life right now. What’s your salary like? What are your prospects like in your current company? Do you find yourself writing the same emails again and again every morning?
Now imagine you’re working in recruitment. You’ve just been promoted to Senior Consultant in your first year. In your first year you’ve made £50k and you’re going on an all-inclusive work holiday to Marbella. Halfway through your second year an opportunity comes across your desk to work in Hong Kong on your own project with the possibility of a 6 figure salary.
Does that sound like the life you want to trade your current one in for? Then if so read on.
Our client currently have an exciting Job prospect for a successful candidate to achevie just this.
Potential Graduate Recruitment Must be:
- Determined to succeed in their life and have real ambitions as to where they see their life going.
- Have played sport showing their competitive edge and their resilience to train and succed on the pitch.
- Tenacious in everything you do
- A graduate or have some sales experience
- A personable individual as you will need to influence a wide range of demographics from graduates to directors
The Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- You will be expected to analyse individuals to the finest detail to headhunt only the very best candidates.
- Meeting high targets set by yourself in order to attain a £4000 monthly pay check (Very attainable in the first 6 months)
- Train in the beginning under the best training programme and consultants.
- Cold calling individuals and Businesses and to build a long lasting and respected relationships with both.
- Use various skills to identify talent and then negotiate a contract with them and your client.
What you need to do to become a Graduate Consultant:
- In order to progress you will need to apply ASAP as interviews are taking place this week and next.
- I will then contact you to go through your reasons as to why you would like this job and arrange an interview for you to show why you are the best candidate!
- A decision will be made very soon after!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKâ€™s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Students