Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Leeds. Base £20,000. Including commission, first year earnings £30,000. Second year earning £50,000
Finished uni and looking to start making serious money? A Trainee Recruitment Consultant is one of the Top 10 highest earning jobs for Graduates!
Our clients recruit within the Science, Medicine, Health and Social Care field and are looking for confident, resilient, proactive individuals that can conduct themselves in a professional manner to represent their business.
What's on offer?
- Basic salary of £20k
- Uncapped commission and potential to earn up to 30k year 1
- Opportunity to progress within 6 months
- International exposure, recruiting across Europe
- Expert training and guidance
- A small team, great visibility and room for progression
- Team social incentives
- Resourcing candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Communicate with current clients
- Selling candidates to clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
- Degree educated
- Science degree preferable
- Drive and ambition
- Down to earth character
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and persuade
- Positive and energetic
If you are interested in the role please APPLY NOW!
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- recruitment consultant