Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Science and Healthcare
Quanta has experienced double digit growth since 2010, and to help support this further they are recruiting 5 Graduate Recruitment Consultants to work within their Life Sciences and Renewable Energy divisions.
Sector: Contract Recruitment - Life Sciences / Renewable Energy
The Role: As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be based from Quanta's offices in Berkhamsted. Working within their fast paced multi-lingual resource team; the successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be required to locate highly skilled candidates on a global presence within either the Life Sciences or Energies divisions.
Responsibilities for the role of Graduate Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Sourcing suitable candidates for contract assignments
- Building strong working relationships with new and existing candidates
- Fully qualifying candidates to match their suitability to client requirements
- Prepare and present pre-qualified CV's to the sales team
- Completing candidate interview preparations and de-briefs
- Creating and posting job adverts for client opportunities
- Liaising with sales consultants with regards to their requirements
- Network / headhunt to gain new candidates for the internal database
- Identify new sales leads to support business development
- Represent and convey Quanta's vision and values at all times
For this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate calibre individual
- Team player
- Effective communicator with a consultative nature
Training: On day one you will enter an 8-week trainee sales academy that will provide you with an outstanding foundation to the business and continual mentoring will be provided into your first 12 months.
This program will ensure you have the knowledge, ability and confidence to become highly successful and continue to develop your own career within Quanta.
The Company: Quanta Consultancy Services are an award winning global contract recruitment consultancy based in Hertfordshire.
They are extremely proud to have been awarded a Queen's Award for Enterprise for International Trade 2016 and winner of the 2016 Best UK Staffing Firms to Work For!
Quanta's vision is to unite people with life changing industries and to be the de facto recruitment partner to their clients and professional freelance contractors.
Quanta pride themselves on their company values and encourage their team to build long and rewarding careers. With an average attrition rate of 6.5 years they are not your typical recruitment company.
They believe in creating a fun, sociable and relaxed working environment with a genuine emphasis on all individuals working together as "One Team" to deliver results for their clients. They have created a relaxation area including gaming stations, table football and big Jenga to help create a positive environment for people to thrive in.
The Package for this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role:
- £20,000 Basic
- Year 1 OTE once sales training complete £33,500
- 22 days' holiday increasing with service
- Personal Pension Plan
- Health-shield (health cash plan) to run alongside AXA PPP private health-care
- Costco membership
- Language tuition
- Car leasing scheme (after 12 months service)
If this sounds like the career and opportunity you are looking for please contact us for further information on Quanta's Assessment Day.
- trainee recruitment consultant
- graduate recruitment consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"