Millar Cameron is a leading international recruitment and search firm with offices in London, Oxford and India. We focus on mid-to-executive positions in niche sectors across Europe, Africa and other emerging markets.
In 2016 we placed candidates into over 50 countries. It’s challenging work, which is what we thrive on.
Thanks to year-on-year growth we are seeking dynamic, ambitious and hardworking people to join our team in Central Oxford.
As a new colleague we will integrate you into an existing team and give you exposure to all parts of the recruitment.
We will provide you comprehensive recruitment training, involving a blend of external, in house and telephone coaching, you will be given all the tools you need to succeed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and planning your market, identifying new target clients, generating leads and new business relationships
- Proactively developing new business through B2B sales, client calling, following up leads and building positive, long-lasting relationships
- Providing consultative advice to clients regarding specific positions and their recruitment process as a whole
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, referrals, business contacts and headhunting
- Interviewing candidates, identifying skill sets and matching with appropriate vacancies
- Strategizing with teammates to achieve business growth goals
- Hitting and exceeding financial targets
You will learn the full candidate and client process which involves head-hunting, interviewing, working with clients to define their recruitment needs and selling and delivering on requirements.
Progression will be down to you and not on time served. We anticipate successful candidates to be promoted to full consultants within 7-9 months and you will be given the opportunity to fast track your career to management within 3 years.
You do not need any prior knowledge of recruitment, however, you must be driven, ambitious, competitive, resilient, self-motivated, creative, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, have strong relationship building skills and strong a work ethic. We are asking for a lot!!
You should be looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment with excellent earning potential and long-term career prospects.
The following benefits are available to you:
- £21,000 per annum basic salary - £30 - 35,000 OTE in your first year, £40-60,000 OTE in your second year and the potential earn in excess of £100,000 from Year 3 onwards
- Commission earnt on all placements
- Excellent commission structure offering a sliding scale / the more you bill the more you take home (uncapped)
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Achievers lunch club
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days’ holiday after your first year
- Ongoing training and development with best in class coaches.
- As well as financial rewards, we also offer real career opportunities - we are looking for candidates who want to become business leaders of the future
- Customer Service